Is the Bible historically reliable?
Is there credible evidence of Christ's claim to be God?
Will Christianity stand up before 21st century critics?
Christians today face growing challenges to show that their faith is both relevant and credible. Josh McDowell's New Evidence That Demands a Verdict combines the two original best-selling volumes into one, maintaining their classic defense of the faith, yet answering new questions posed by today's culture.
Special features include:
- New research and documentation of archaeological evidence from the last twenty years
- Added chapter highlighting the quest for the historical Jesus and exposing major weaknesses of the "Jesus Seminar"
- Entirely new section covering such topics as the nature of truth, answers to postmodernism, skepticism, agnosticism, and mysticism, the certainty of the Christian worldview, and the knowability of history
- More effectively organized for convenient use
- Attractive new format featuring reader-friendly page design, charts, tables, diagrams, and sidebars.
Hardback, 760 pages.