Truth in Life Workbook Series
THE LORD'S SUPPER
This workbook is a thorough study of the Lord's Supper as presented in the Bible. There are 13 lessons plus an optional review lesson. Also included are several recipes for making communion bread.
Table of Contents:
1) Introduction--the Death of Christ
2) The Lord's Supper Instituted
3) A Study of 1 Corinthians 10:16-21; 11:17-34
4) The Significance of the First Day of the Week
5) The Frequency of Partaking
6) Denominational Ideas About the Elements
7) Denominational Views--Who Shall Partake?
8) False Benefits of the Lord's Supper
9) One Cup--One Bread
10) Sunday Night Communion
11) Unity and the Lord's Supper
12) Should the Communion Be Taken With A Common Meal?
13) Miscellaneous Questions About the Lord's Supper
14) Review. A bibliography is also included.
by Dick Blackford
73 pages. Paperback.