...And All the Rest of Us.
Taking a closer look at the problem of sin.
- What are the hard questions typically never asked by Calvinists?
- Why do so many Calvinists live as if they were not Calvinists, and so many non-Calvinists live as if they were?
- Is it really possible to be just a "three-point" or "two-point" Calvinist?
- In what ways does the problem of sin challenge even non-Calvinists?
- Do we sin because we are sinners, or are we sinners because we sin?
- Is it possible to live without sinning?
F. LaGard Smith.
Paperback, 343 pages.