Now I Can Fly - Living Victoriously
Now I Can Fly is filled with practical guidelines for daily challenges.
- How can I accept my imperfection?
- Why am I faced with so many obstacles?
- How does God expect me to forgive?
- Have I been sinned against or did someone just hurt my feelings?
- Why can’t I control my anger? When is anger a sin?
- What is my responsibility to my fellowman?
- How can I reduce my stress level?
Decades ago, Jane McWhorter wrote Now I Can Fly, along with Let This Cup Pass, She Hath Done What She Could, and Caterpillars or Butterflies. However, she felt that each book needed to be revised in content and format. She also plans to add other books to this series called "Silver Linings".
The new book is attractively formatted with room for note-taking. It also also provides thought-questions and fill-in-the-blank questions to stimulate diligent study. Readers are impressed with the quotes and resources that are so down-to-earth. But best of all, Jane leans on the Bible as final authority for each situation.
So get rid of excess baggage, face your imperfections, navigate around stress. Focus on God’s instrument panel and embark on a new and victorious life. Soar in God’s silver linings with Jane's Now I Can Fly!
by Jane McWhorter
Paperback, 207 pages