Seek | 6 Week Study | A Walk Through Psalms 61-90
How can we grow in our relationship with God? If we want to seek God, what should we say, do, and pray? This study looks closely at thirty psalms that remind us to worship God and call us to draw near to Him because He has drawn near to us.
Seek: A Walk Through Psalms 61-90 is a six week study that will:
• Explain God’s character through an in-depth study of psalms 31-60
• Help you establish a rhythm of turning to the Lord in prayer every day
• Show you why God is worthy of your worship and praise
• Encourage you to honestly express your fears, worries, joys, and concerns to the Lord through prayer
Special resources within study:
• Study Suggestions
• Weekly Reflection Questions
• What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Faithfulness of God, Prayer, Praise, Lament
This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, and weekly Scripture memory verses and reflection questions.
Includes 156 pages